Activities For Staff
- A Special Training was organized by Vidyabhavan Trust for all the staff members.
- The training was by famous trainer Mr.Parimal Gandhi from Academy for Human Excellence.
- Training was conducted in two phases. In First phase there were 32 staff members and others participated in Second phase.
- In Second phase of training, Vice Chancellor Dr. Parimal Trivedi was chief Guest in inaugural function.
- Valedictory function Pro Vice Chancellor of Gujarat University Dr.N.K.Patel was Chief Guest.
- VBT organizes the felicitation programme for meritorious children of the staff for his/her achievement.
- Scholarship for higher studies is given to needy students.
- Financial help to staff is given for medical expenditure by VBT.
- Book-Bank facility for poor and needy students.
- Central and State Government freeships and scholarships.
- Martyr Vir Kinariwala memorial students group insurance scheme.
- Medical checkup camp for every student admitted to First Year.
- VBT runs professional courses like PE 1, ICWA coaching and Photography, Spoken English Classes, Proof Reading Course, Port Management Coaching.
- VBT bears the cost of visiting faculties.
- VBT does not accept any sponsorship.
- VBT established a tradition in Ahmedabad to start the academic daily activities with a prayer.
- Well Equipped Gymnasium Facilities.
- Medical are given to Spouse|Son|Danghter to the Staff Members for Academic excellence.
- Medical Check-up for all Staff Members including Teaching non-teaching and peons.