- To make value oriented law professionals for reaching the lofty ideals of justice and demand their valuable right for building their bright career through law degree.
- To educate qualified competent law professional graduates in all branches of law.
- To give law skills and knowledge with optimum utilization of resources of infrastructure and learning aids with practical experience and to prepare students for the law profession for a better tomorrow.
- To retain leadership skills and equip the law students with fundamental knowledge of their capabilities to understand the various complex process as of judiciary to secure equitable justice to all citizens.
- To make character building, of men and women who shall foster the rule of law and justice for excelling in legal education by extensive reading.
- The goal and objectives of the college as guided by its vision and mission statements include the production of high caliber practitioners in law administrators, academicians, social workers with values and dedication to the cause of justice and social service.
- The vision and mission of the college is communicated to the students, teachers, staff and other stakeholders through the college prospectus, notice boards and orientation lectures.