D.T.LAW COLLEGE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Many students of D.T.LAW COLLEGE and Lecturers felt a need to have some Interaction between past and present students. This Idea got a concrete shape in the form of Alumni Association known as "SAMBANDH".
Aims and Objectives Of "SAMBANDH"
- Provide an ideal platform for regular interaction among the past and present students.
- Render free legal aid to the vulnerable group of societies.
- Help the new students to share the work experience of seniors.
- Help the students to build their capacity to compete with students of 5 integrated years.
- Provides information to our present students regarding their experience in legal fields.
- Social service with the help of present and past students.
- Organize free legal aid camp and Moot Court.
Proposed Activities Of "SAMBANDH"
- Blood Donation
- Career Counseling
- Moot Court competition
- Regular Meetings
- Cultural Programmes
- Awareness programme
|Shri Vijay Ranjan||(Retd.) Commissioner, Income Tax.|
|Shri Lalit Rathod||Judicial Magistrate First Class|
|Shri Sanjay Patel||Judicial Magistrate First Class|
|Shri Dr.Vidula Bavishi||MD, DGO, Obstetrician & Gynecologist|
|Shri B.M.Luhar||Charity Commissioner|
|Shri Ranchodbhai Rabari||Former Panchayat Mantri-Rajkot.|
|Shri R.D.Desai||Chairman, Standing Committee, AMC|
|Shri Dineshbahi Desai||Advocate, Metropolitine Court|
|Shri Hardik Brahmbhatt||Advocate, Gujarat High Court|
|Shri V.K.Pathak||J.M.F.C.,(Legal Aid Cell)|
|Shri Rushikesh Upadhyay||D.Y.S.P. Gujarat Police|